All over the webs and tabloids, people castigate the use of dental braces and give long lists of why we should avoid braces. To imagine that braces are not important to humans, is a far cry from the truth. It is only someone who has had to use braces and has had his/her life turned around that will testify on how important braces can be in life.
Contrary to popular opinion, we want to tell why braces are that bad. We actually want to give you reasons why these braces are cool for you and your well being. We want to give you reasons why you should not fear dental braces because they are very important as far as dental health is concerned. We took the opinions of some of our former dental patients here at Vita Dental and came up with reasons as to why Dental Braces are not that bad. Here are the 10 reasons why dental braces are not that bad;
- Improved Self Confidence –Dental braces will help you get your self-confidence back to its best. Today, a good number of celebrities we see on our TVs and popular magazines can only afford a smile because they got dental braces at some point in their lives. Braces have helped very many people regain their esteem and self-confidence. When you have an unpleasing smile, you wouldn’t be confident before people. With braces however, you can get your smile back and achieve your dreams in life with a broad smile. They are not as bad after all!
- Healthy teeth for healthy living – If you are mindful about your health, then dental health should rank up there among the priorities. Dental braces for people with teeth problem is the first step towards achieving a healthier dental health. Proper teeth alignment makes it easy to clean teeth and eliminate any potential disease causing bacteria.
- They are cheap!- Contrary to popular opinion, braces are not that expensive! They are not as costly as the media makes you believe. We at Vita Dental especially offer our braces at very affordable prices. There is no need to struggle with overcrowded, awkward or misaligned teeth anymore! Visit us for the best rates when it comes to dental braces.
- Ease of speaking- Braces will help you achieve a comfortable speaking position. With misaligned or overcrowded teeth, speech becomes a problem. Pronunciation of some words becomes a problem. Dental braces will help align the teeth and correct your speech. Who doesn’t want to be able to articulate words properly in front of people? This is another reason why these braces aren’t that bad.
- Proper jaw movement- Ever heard of TMJ disorders? Well Temporomandibular Joint Disorders are caused by stressing the muscles and jaw joints. These disorders arise from minor things like irregular jaw movement caused by misaligned teeth. Over time, the magnitude of the disorders grows and the problems become more complicated. Just a simple visit to the dentist for braces can prevent all this.
- Clean teeth easily- Another reason to fall in love with these braces is the fact that they will help you clean your teeth easily! We all know how hard it is to clean overcrowded and crooked teeth. However much you try, there are some corners and crevices that the brush will not reach. Braces will straighten and align your teeth so that the brush can clean all teeth! How cool is that?
- Your teeth get back into position in no time- There days braces work on correcting your teeth in a record time. Innovation, technology and precision by dentists make it easier for the braces to correct the misalignments and get your beautiful smile back in record time.
- A Hundred Times better than dentures – Braces VS Dentures? Instead of getting new dentures installed, opt for braces to correct any dental misaligned. For long, people used to think that any dental misalignment or problem with teeth means a replacement of the original teeth for a pair of new dentures. Braces have however changed all this, you don’t have to lose your original teeth for you to get your smile back. They are a hundred times better than dentures.
- You get an improved bite- You see those struggles you had with biting the insides of your cheeks and sometimes biting even your own tongue? Braces can help you solve all that! Braces will help you achieve a better and balanced bite. Misaligned teeth make it extremely difficult to properly bite into foods. Properly biting into foods however, is not the only problem- when your bite is unbalanced, you exert unnecessary stress on the jaw joints and these will have long term effects. Maybe these braces are not that bad you know!
- They are comfortable and painless- There is absolutely no pain caused by dental braces if they are properly installed by a qualified dentist. There is no discomfort at all. All you get is a little awkward feeling for the first few days- which is expected because there is a foreign object in your mouth. The process of realigning the teeth is otherwise painless!