Many of our patients have concerns related to the appearance of their smiles and would like our help in addressing them. Some of these issues include missing or damaged teeth, gum disease, severe teeth discoloration, malocclusion, naturally misshapen or chipped teeth, etc. At Vita Dental, we look into these oral conditions in great detail and provide customized cosmetic dentistry treatment solutions to help you get the smile you’ve always longed for.
What Cosmetic Services Do We Provide?
- Dental Implants: Implants are the most popular solution for replacing missing natural teeth. They are placed in the jawbone using a metal screw and the tooth is replaced by a ceramic crown. Dental implants restore oral aesthetics and functionality to give you the perfect tooth restoration.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an orthodontic aligner used as a more convenient alternative for metal braces. It is made from transparent dental-grade plastic and it is discreet. Invisalign treats malocclusions and makes your smile look more pleasing while also improving oral functionality, reducing the risk of developing cavities, and enhancing your facial features.
- Veneers: Dental veneers are used for treating chipped, cracked, discolored, or extremely worn-out teeth. They are made from composite resin or ceramic and are extremely thin, making them easy to fabricate and bond to the teeth. The preparation of veneers is simple and doesn’t require the removal of a lot of material from the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a simple, effective, and non-invasive procedure that gives you a sparkling white smile in a very short time. In this procedure, we will apply a whitening gel on the teeth, spread it evenly, and allow it to stay on for a few minutes. The gel releases oxygen molecules that bleach the porous structure of the enamel to give you whiter teeth.
- Bridges and Dentures: Dental bridges are a simpler alternative to dental implants. Using bridges, the prosthetic tooth is held in place by crowns placed on either side, thereby not requiring surgery. Dentures are used for replacing multiple teeth in one go. They are removable and made from gum-colored acrylic and tooth-colored ceramic.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are cap-like dental restorations placed on the teeth that cover them entirely. They are used for restoring teeth that are severely damaged, weak, worn out, spaced too far apart from each other, etc. Since they are made from tooth-colored material, they are not easily distinguishable from the adjoining teeth.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists and get your oral concerns addressed, don’t hesitate to call Vita Dental at (713) 766-1208 or make an online appointment, and we'll be happy to help.